please turn on the audio for this
It’s actually a good thing that the zombie apocalypse starts in Florida because then the zombies only have one way to go and that’s straight up into trigger happy redneck territory. I give it two weeks before monster trucks and mullets save us.
can we talk about how this is still getting notes
The funny thing is that i can not actually come up with a counter argument for this.
Charlie Chaplin slides down the pole in The Circus. (1928)
KONGOS | Come With Me Now
The Midnight Game
*Warning: Games that include the paranormal can be dangerous and are typically not recommended to play. If you choose to perform the ritual, please play at your own risk.*
How to Play:
It must be exactly 12AM when beginning the ritual. You will need a piece of paper, a pen, a drop of your own blood, a wooden door, a candle, and matches.
Step 1: Write your first, middle, and last name on a piece of paper. Put a drop of your own blood on the paper and let it soak in.
Step 2: Turn the lights off in your house. Go to the front door (must be wooden) and place the paper with your name on the front of it. Take the candle and light it. Then, place the candle on top of the paper.
Step 3: Knock on the door 22 times so that the FINAL knock is at exactly 12AM. Open the door, blow out the candle, and close the door. The “Midnight Man” has now entered the house.
Step 4: Relight the candle.
The point of the game is to avoid the Midnight Man that is now in your home until 3:33 AM. You must lurk around your house with a lit candle. If the candle goes out, then the Midnight Man is near you. The candle must be lit again within 10 seconds. If the candle cannot be re-lit, then you must immediately form a circle of salt around yourself. If you are unsuccessful with both options, the Midnight Man will cause you to hallucinate about your greatest fear until 3:33 AM.
The game may only continue if you are successful with lighting the candle after it has gone out. If you have to resort to the salt option, then you must remain inside the circle until 3:33 AM.
DO NOT turn on the lights during the game.
DO NOT use a flashlight.
DO NOT go to sleep during the game.
DO NOT use another person’s blood when performing the initial ritual.
DO NOT substitute the candle with a lighter.
DO NOT provoke the Midnight Man in any way.
[The Elevator Game]
This is a game from Korea. By performing this ritual you are supposed to get to “a different world.”
According to people that have successfully completed the game, it looks the same as the town/buildling that you are from, but all the lights are off and you can only see a red cross in the distance. There is no other living things there except yourself. Some say electronics (cellphone, camera, etc.) don’t work while some say they do.
You must be in a 10+ story building and in the elevator alone.
1. Get on the elevator on the 1st floor.
2. Press 4 and when you reach the 4th floor, don’t get out and press 2.
3. When you reach the 2nd floor, press 6.
4. When you reach the 6th floor, press 2.
5. When you reach the 2nd floor, press 10.
6. When you reach the 10th floor, press 5.
7. When you reach the 5th floor, a girl will come in. That woman is not human. Don’t talk or look at the girl. If you do, she’ll take you away.
8. Press 1, and if the elevator instead starts going up to the 10th floor, then you have succeeded. You have reached another world where there is no one except you.
9. If you get off at the 10th floor, the girl will ask, “Where are you going?” But don’t answer.
If the girl never got on or if any other person interrupted the game, it will not work. If you want to cancel the game at any time while performing the ritual just press 1. If it doesn’t work keep pressing until it does.
To return after you get off:
1. You must use the same elevator to go back.
2. Do the 4-2-6-2-10-5 combo again.
3. After you reach the 5th floor, press 1.
4. As you’re going up to the 10th floor, press some other number to cancel.
5. After you reach the 1st floor, check your surroundings.
Also, some say that getting back to the real world is harder for some reason. You get disorientated and forget the elevator you came on, or somehow the elevator seems to get further and further away as you walk towards it.
Husband animates joke about tortilla chips told by his drunk wife.
Pretty much the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
This is the cutest fucking thing I have ever seen in my whole ever.
WOW GOOD JOB ANONONON
OH MY GOD